2018 BH Easy Motion Nitro City

Ravi Kempaiah

By popular demand, it is back. BH has lowered the price for the US model to $3499 but retains the same 5yr warranty!!

UV468 EVO City Nitro.jpg
  • 600whr battery. (48V, 12.5Ahr)
  • 500W motor with Thru axle
  • Rack, fender, lights and mirror comes standard.
  • Deore and XT drivetrain.
  • Ergon grips, front air suspension.
In my experience, a small, compact geared hub is the best fit for city riding. It's fast, nimble and does't weigh too much.

bob armani

By popular demand, it is back. BH has lowered the price for the US model to $3499 but retains the same 5yr warranty!!

View attachment 18563
  • 600whr battery. (48V, 12.5Ahr)
  • 500W motor with Thru axle
  • Rack, fender, lights and mirror comes standard.
  • Deore and XT drivetrain.
  • Ergon grips, front air suspension.
In my experience, a small, compact geared hub is the best fit for city riding. It's fast, nimble and does't weigh too much.
I can't agree more. This is a great bargain with nice components. Looks like it can be put on the same level as some $5000 dollar models out there. The rear hub motors have proven to be very zippy and reliable judging from my own experience!

Ebiker01

I bought a lightly used one -on ebay , for only 300$-600wh. Bh charges 750$ for a new one with 2years warranty.
The great thing about this 600wh packs is that many Bh easy motion models (4-5others) are using them so your chances to get one for a great price increases exponentially. The colour scheme will be a bit diff. Then the Black with stripes we have on the original bat. Can’t say the same if it were for a Diff. Brand such as Stromer/Bulls...
Where can you get a spare battery for this bike? Is it just dealers or can you get one online?