Any Black Friday ebike sales?

FlatSix911

50% for the month of November... ;)

Last edited:

FlatSix911

It's not Black Friday, however, on November 11th, China celebrates a national holiday known as Singles Day. ;)

Thomas Jaszewski

Every interaction I've had with both RPB and Juiced have been professional, timely, and got me the information or parts I needed when I needed them. I don't have anything bad to say about either company.
Just what I read here. If all goes well you're golden. But if you were among the unlucky ones to get a failed design, the experience wasn't at all pleasant. As I wrote, support welcome from forums when the OEM fails.

FlatSix911

Attachments

Last edited:

Thomas Jaszewski

Bikesdirect dumped a busted up frame on me. You can’t refuse a damaged shipment. If you do, you pay the return. They sent me repair parts, incomplete until I ranted. And I had to buy headset tools or pay an LBS to make the repairs. Like Juiced, Rad, and the rest. If all goes well, easy peasy. But if the bike is damaged it’s buyer becomes the LBS. BULLSHIRT,

FlatSix911

I agree, however, it sounds like the shipper is responsible...YMMV.
I have had good luck with BD over the years and found great deals.

Grump010

Sparkbikes has started their sale! I just purchased 2 white spark mini's for the loving wife and myself. They are the base model because I didn't want the hydraulic brakes. I would've liked the 17ah battery but I can live without it.

Cheers
Daryl B.