Ha! I'm having the same "troubles" with my two year old Ultra powered bike.So its been about 5 months and 1K miles later. I am very disappointed in the performance of the bike.
Here are my complaints:
1. The bike seems to be getting faster and faster. I am now cruising at 27 mph.
2. The damn chain is not stretching like its supposed to and doesn't even need to be lubricated.
3. I keep waiting for the brakes to make noise and so far have been terribly disappointed.
4. I keep double checking all the bolts on the bike and they remain rock solid tight.
5. I'm still not sure all the gears work as I have only used 2 of them.
6. I keep checking the air pressure in the front shocks and it hasn't budged since I bought the bike.