C7 Display on Metro+

John Catmur

Kia ora tātou I've had a little play with the settings behind the veil of the 8306! I played with the 'P' menu (top speed of the pedalec), which was on '0kph' when I went in. I tried altering it to '45kph'. When I then went for a ride nothing had changed! I expected it to go faster that the 38kph it using tops out at. Anyone know why this is?

ebikerb

@Citycrosser P is the speed limit for pedelec, left side of 'H' (which is actually a small 't') is the speed limit for the throttle. Other settings deal with the size of the wheel, the voltage and whether to display mph or kph.
OK.. how do I change the "P" speed limit. I am only allowed to change the power, normal, eco and MPH/Kph areas.

MoscowMule

Hi all from Australia, I have similar issue/looking for same result please. I have a C7 Das Kit, I am trying to up the max speed assistance beyond 25km. I can’t access the 8036 at all. I can access with 8018 code, but there is no possibility to change within that setting it seems.
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Happy riding all! Cheers Jay.

gonyere

So I just got a Magnum Metro LS and was trying to change my power level from (presumably) "Power" to "Normal" or "Eco" to see how they feel and help conserve my battery. But when I set the 'pw' to 8306 and push set, it just cycles me back through to the beginning. I'm guessing I need a different code. Does anyone have suggestions to try?

Bobsiii

So I just got a Magnum Metro LS and was trying to change my power level from (presumably) "Power" to "Normal" or "Eco" to see how they feel and help conserve my battery. But when I set the 'pw' to 8306 and push set, it just cycles me back through to the beginning. I'm guessing I need a different code. Does anyone have suggestions to try?
8088 works on my Metro, also w/C7.

gonyere

8088 works on my Metro, also w/C7.
That worked! Thank you! It was indeed set to Power so I've now moved it down to 'Normal' - excited to try it... though its just started to rain here. And, I also have a pile of kids at my house, so I may just have to wait till later this afternoon or tomorrow :p