Daymak Wild Goose vs. other fat bikes

Discussion in 'Help Choosing an Ebike' started by vadim1836, Aug 12, 2017.

1. vadim1836

vadim1836 New Member

I'm researching fat bikes, comparing different brands/models. I really like Teo S fat bike, read and watched tons of postings and videos comparing it to Volt Yukon and RadRover bikes. However, there is another similar bike Daymak Wild Goose that I couldn't find any recent reviews (Jan 2016 is the latest) and there isn't much info on Daymak sub-forum either.
    Spec-wise Daymak is similar to the above bikes and the price is very competitive, so I'm wondering if anyone can share their personal experience about Wild Goose.
    • Motor: 500W Hybrid Pie Brushless Hub Motor
    • Battery: 48V 10AH Lithium
    • Battery type: Lithium Ion Polymer
    • Battery life: 800 charges
    • Brakes: Hydraulic front and back disc brakes
    • Charger type: 48V
    • Max speed: up to 32km/h
    • Range: up to 40 km on throttle/ up to 80 km on pedal assist
    • Max load: 120 kg
    • Gross weight: 42 kg
    • Climbing incline: 15 degrees
    • Tire size: 26" x 4"
    • Gauges: Battery level, speedometer, odometer, 6 speed pedal-assist mode, 7 speed Shimano torney Gearing system
    • Lights: Front LED
    • Removable battery: YES
    • Key ignition: YES
    • Front Shocks: YES

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. Cole

Cole New Member

My friend got a Dayak and is very unhappy. He calls is a Chinese peice of crap. I am personally going to wasn’t until January, and get the new 2018 Radrover with their new battery design and color scheme. It will be sick. I trust radar over the most out of all the other companies. I just wish that Radrover would integrate the battery into the frame like the Volt Yukon 750.