Ecotric Hammer Fat tire bike

Craigrrr

I ordered this bike on Friday, Ecotric Hammer 1000 watt 48 volt. but I cant seem to find a lot of reviews on it, I cant afford any more than this due to disabled and fixed income did I make a mistake or is this a good bike ? .. I am now wondering if it will be too tall. I cant seem to find an 800 or even direct phone for this company even though it is California warehouse , This is the one I ordered shown below.

Attachments

Last edited:

Feliz

There's not enough information available on the bike to really have an upinion. I don't know where you purchased the bike but I hope you got a good warranty and the seller will provide back up support, I think you'll need it. You get what you pay for, good luck,

Craigrrr

There's not enough information available on the bike to really have an upinion. I don't know where you purchased the bike but I hope you got a good warranty and the seller will provide back up support, I think you'll need it. You get what you pay for, good luck,
Thanks, I Bought it right off Ecotric website, has a 2 yr warranty and a 30 day try it , if you don't like it they will let you return it... *** If you have all the original packing material and box it came in.**** It is due in today, maybe UPS will be here before dark today lol

Feliz

Thanks, I Bought it right off Ecotric website, has a 2 yr warranty and a 30 day try it , if you don't like it they will let you return it... *** If you have all the original packing material and box it came in.**** It is due in today, maybe UPS will be here before dark today lol
That's a good warranty if they stand behind it. I see they sell them on Amazon and that's not usually a good sign. Hopefully you'll be riding the bike this time tomorrow🙂👍

Craigrrr

That's a good warranty if they stand behind it. I see they sell them on Amazon and that's not usually a good sign. Hopefully you'll be riding the bike this time tomorrow🙂👍
Well bike arrived about an hour ago, I have the battery on the charger, assembled and gave it a spin.. all pedal power , only thing I need to adjust the derailuer shift points it misses 2 nd gear. but man I like it, Tomorrow I will try it with the battery power . So right now I have no idea if the motor even runs but I am sure it will the box does not have a lot of damage so I think it will be ok.

Attachments

Craigrrr

Took my first ride today, Now I see what all the fun is about.. Gee Whiz Gosh I did 4 miles but let me tell you it was hard to stop riding... AKA Playing more like it. lol
It is a complete blast to ride. Only thing I need to do is adjust the derailluer it misses 2 nd gear unless you push the shift lever a bit farther so a minor adjustment is all. Very happy.

Attachments

ElevenAD

there are a few vids of this bike on you tube, but not many, i think the speed can be unlocked also!
i think they look cool, my buddy has an Ecotric folder for a year with no issues.

Craigrrr

there are a few vids of this bike on you tube, but not many, i think the speed can be unlocked also!
i think they look cool, my buddy has an Ecotric folder for a year with no issues.
There are a few more vids on them now, I now have 110 miles on mine and love it. I did unlock the speed. I did have a bad motor controller, but ecotric sent me out a new controller warranty and now no issues . I look forward to everyday to ride that thing.

Attachments

Craigrrr

@Craigrrr

Congrats on your cool ride, that paint color combination just awesome.
Enjoy it and don`t forget to share lots of pictures from your rides.
Thanks , AguassissiM, A couple guys around the neighborhood now have ebikes and we plan to do a range test as one guy says his Ebike will get 50 miles to the charge but I don't think it will. So the bet is a 6pack . haha