---------------OK, bit I see it being closer to $3,000 with all required parts, correct me if I am wrong.
Anyone in NJ/NJ done this to try before I buy?
- Bosch Intuvia Display Unit ($190 on e-Bay, https://www.ebay.com/itm/Bosch-Intuvia-Retrofit-Kit-1500mm-Cable-Display-Display-Holder-BDU2XX-/254209487537?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10 )
- (Also need display holder Bosch Intuvia and Nyon Display Holder – 1500mm cable ) $44
- Rohloff SPEEDHUB 500/14 ($1,802 https://www.cyclemonkey.com/hubs/rohloff-speedhub-50014-disc-brake-hub-1 )
- E-14 Parts Kit (dealers can order here)
- Switch Unit (handlebar-mounted shifter)
- DC/DC-CAN Converter
- Extension/Connection Cable (400-1000mm lengths available)
- Shifter Unit (SPEEDHUB-mounted gear mech)
- Bosch eShift Y-Cable (various options available depending on battery type & cable length required)
- Not really sure of all the parts costs + install
Or do I fly to California to Cycle Monkey first?
Read the info, left CycleMonkey an e-mail, no response.
IF one were to consider this modification, is that company the only option, being on the West Coast, etc., etc., etc.?