Evo 27.5 Pro loss of power

Gil

My 2017 27.5 Evo Pro has an intermittent fault. It occasionally has a total loss of power . The computor reads normally , no faults etc showing ,have tried changing battery and computer, no change. Leave for a short time and it goes normally. Does not occur when the bike is mobile, no suggestion of over heating . Any thoughts ?

MIB

Hi, i had the same problem, the power were works with intermitences, at the begining I thought it was the motor..., i changed the LCD, the connector for the LCD control and the cables until the controller, then it worked perfectly after...

bob armani

Thanks really appreciate your input.
Hello Gil-Were you able to fix your power problem on your 27.5 Evo Pro? I was looking at this bike and I do like the design and the 500 watt rear Dapu hub motor. Before I move forward with purchase, I was curious if you were able to find the root cause. Thanks in advance.

Gil

Hello Gil-Were you able to fix your power problem on your 27.5 Evo Pro? I was looking at this bike and I do like the design and the 500 watt rear Dapu hub motor. Before I move forward with purchase, I was curious if you were able to find the root cause. Thanks in advance.
Yes supplier replaced the sensor and it’s going fine . Have just completed a 65 km mountain bike trail and the bike handled it splendidly.Cheers Gil

bob armani

Yes supplier replaced the sensor and it’s going fine . Have just completed a 65 km mountain bike trail and the bike handled it splendidly.Cheers Gil
Thanks Gil. Could you be referring to the torque sensor located near the smallest cassette in the rear?