eXotica

Discussion in 'Other Brands' started by JRA, Jun 29, 2017.

1. JRA

JRA Well-Known Member

IMG_4073.PNG

The beast and the beautiful, dream eBikes.

M-1 as seen at Interbike 2013
    IMG_4071.PNG
    And a German Rotwild that for almost 4 years ago looks up to snuff w/ today's models.
    IMG_4072.PNG

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. JRA

JRA Well-Known Member

I am not much in to the whole e MTB thing but I do appreciate nice bikes: http://ebike-mtb.com/en/e-mountainbike-highlights-2018-eurobike-media-days/

The one thing I noticed is that a few of the companies are using a b+ rear wheel and a 29" front wheel which is my preferred setup on my mtb and has been for awhile.

IMG_1110.JPG

I like the grip and give of the fat rear tire and a narrower tire on a wideish rim up front at a similar low psi provides very precise steering. Too big a front tire at a low psi has to much contact area and tends to grab and self steer too much for my talents. I don't go all that fast downhill any more but that 180mm travel Fantic makes me want to.

FANTIC-XF1-Integra-First-Look-Test-1-von-15-1140x760.jpg
    KTM-Macina-Kapoho-Test-First-Look-1-von-15-1140x760.jpg
    Media-Days-Conway-EMTB-101-1140x760.jpg