Fazua in the USA

From the Fazua manual:

Charging the Battery Pack
The Battery Pack (8) can be recharged at any time on its own, within a Drivepack (1), or within your eBike.
This review of a Fazua equipped bike says the unit must be at least partially removed to charge, and recommends removing it completely to charge. https://www.cyclingweekly.com/reviews/e-bikes/focus-paralane2

Also note the location of the handle bar mounted control in one of the article photos.

Are there any more manufacturers coming out with lightweight e-bikes? Is Bianchi going to expand their line from one bike to several others? I've heard rumors that Specialized is coming out with one, maybe by the end of the year, but it is just a rumor. Anyone else see anything at demo events, shows or marketing to bike shops? Still thinking of getting an Orbea, but want to see what else will be out there.

And the Cannondale Quick Neo is 40 lbs.
I test rode the Cannondale Synapse Neo SE (their all road version) and loved it so I bought one. It uses the less aggressive Bosch Active Line Plus motor coupled with a Bisch Powertube 500wh battery. This past Saturday I did a 35 mile ride with 2, 444 feet of climb and finished with approximately 60 miles of battery left! I was thrilled. Check them out!

I test rode the Cannondale Synapse Neo SE (their all road version) and loved it so I bought one. It uses the less aggressive Bosch Active Line Plus motor coupled with a Bisch Powertube 500wh battery. This past Saturday I did a 35 mile ride with 2, 444 feet of climb and finished with approximately 60 miles of battery left! I was thrilled. Check them out!
The quoted weight on the bike is 38 pounds but riding the bike youo do not feel the weight. When you turn, you have to be a little more deliberate with your lean for a while, but you quickly get used to it. It also takes a little while to get used to the wider Q factor, but that was not an issue either.
Are there any more manufacturers coming out with lightweight e-bikes? Is Bianchi going to expand their line from one bike to several others? I've heard rumors that Specialized is coming out with one, maybe by the end of the year, but it is just a rumor. Anyone else see anything at demo events, shows or marketing to bike shops? Still thinking of getting an Orbea, but want to see what else will be out there.
For Ebikemotion - rear hub motor and battery in the down tube - used by Orbea, Bianchi, Willier, Colnago and Pinarello. The Bianchi is reasonably priced but has a low head tube, as is commonly found with Bianchi. The Orbea is a more upright position, but there are issues, right now, with accessories. The other three are quite expensive. If I were going this route, I would probably wait for the Fazua drive bikes coming this fall and winter, since they have a removeable battery and you can carry a spare.