Go SwissDrive Servicetool license?

bombadero

I don't suppose anyone knows how to get a hold of a license key for a the Go SwissDrive Servicetool? Can't find it anywhere online. The mechanic who retrofitted my trike sent me a link to the tool, which I need to use to attempt a motor re-calibration - which I'm hoping will fix it as I'm getting a lot of motor calibration errors in the computer - but it's worthless without a license key. I've reached out to that mechanic, Go SwissDrive and Recumbent PDX, the next closest trike shop (10 hours away by car); hopefully one of them will get back to me.

It seems like GSD should be able to provide a key, but until and if they get back to me (I'm not convinced an insolvent company will respond to my service inquiries), any insights or workarounds would be appreciated if any of you have a service relationship with GSD and/or have any suggestions.

bombadero

Actually, my bad. My mechanic just got back to me and apparently I skimmed over the license key in the email he sent me linking to the tool. Doh! Commence double face palming. Please disregard.

Gullet9955

Actually, my bad. My mechanic just got back to me and apparently I skimmed over the license key in the email he sent me linking to the tool. Doh! Commence double face palming. Please disregard.
Hello. I am handicapped and have an HP Velotechnique Scorpion fs26 trike with Go SwissDrive engine. Now I have a problem with engine getting hot fast. Could you share the license key with me, please? Sincerely, Toril