Gocycle in hilly Nashville

EdC

I’m visiting my son in Nashville. I brought the gocycle along. Fits perfect in the small trunk of my Ford Tbird. The hills here in Nashville are high and abundant, but I haven’t found any the I couldn’t climb with ease. I also have a Pedego Latch with a rear hub motor and a Pegasus bike with a Bosh active line plus mid drive motor. The gocycle beats both with ease on up hill climbs and it’s the most fun to ride of all my bikes. Ed

Jaxx

I’m visiting my son in Nashville. I brought the gocycle along. Fits perfect in the small trunk of my Ford Tbird. The hills here in Nashville are high and abundant, but I haven’t found any the I couldn’t climb with ease. I also have a Pedego Latch with a rear hub motor and a Pegasus bike with a Bosh active line plus mid drive motor. The gocycle beats both with ease on up hill climbs and it’s the most fun to ride of all my bikes. Ed
They got a bike rack outside Tooties for it?

seinberg

How steep are the hills you were climbing out of curiosity? And which model of Gocycle do you use? I'm considering the GX model (the new one that just started shipping) and wondering whether it can handle a particularly steep hill that kills me every time I commute :)

EdC

How steep are the hills you were climbing out of curiosity? And which model of Gocycle do you use? I'm considering the GX model (the new one that just started shipping) and wondering whether it can handle a particularly steep hill that kills me every time I commute :)
I have a gs. I’ve had it for a little over a year. I have a little under 1000 miles on it. The steepest hill I went up was at least 10% , and maybe 100 feet high. There are a lot of them in Nashville and ware I was the were a lot. Went about 20 miles on my longest trip and still had one bar left. That little bike zipped up those hills with the throttle and just a little peddle effort. What a bike! It’s a real blast to ride. Ed