Has anyone bought an Eahora electric bike ?

Zadkir

We bought 2 Eahora X5 bikes in August 2019 and were told we would get them in October. We still have not received them and wondering if anyone else has same experience. Customer service is not good and we’ve been getting the runaround and wondering if we should cancel order. Anyone has other folding Ebike they can recommend

harryS

New Seller and the website did say pre-order, so the bikes may still be on the container ship, or worst case they haven't got enough pre-orders. Always wise to buy from someone with some history, or at least with some protection like amazon. Good luck.

Can't tell you what to do, but basically the same bike that Lectric XP is selling in the States for $879USD.

Mike's E-Bikes

looks like it can be bought on Amazon. and yeah, never heard of this brand before either. There is a ton of these white labels popping up, that are dupes of many chinese 'invented' ebike geometries that have been in existence for awhile, such as Lectric, that makes it definitely a challenge for the unsuspecting buyer to determine if its actually a viable firm with anything unique to offer or even whether they'll be around for anything longer than a year or two. Pedego's CEO, ironically states, that he thinks the vast majority of these will not be in business in a few years once the market settles out. Of course the industry biggies, like Trek, Giant, Specialized, would absolutely love to see everyone last one of these fall away, and remain the big 3 or 4, that have dominated more than 75% share of the traditional bike industry for the past 3 decades.

Zadkir

looks like it can be bought on Amazon. and yeah, never heard of this brand before either. There is a ton of these white labels popping up, that are dupes of many chinese 'invented' ebike geometries that have been in existence for awhile, such as Lectric, that makes it definitely a challenge for the unsuspecting buyer to determine if its actually a viable firm with anything unique to offer or even whether they'll be around for anything longer than a year or two. Pedego's CEO, ironically states, that he thinks the vast majority of these will not be in business in a few years once the market settles out. Of course the industry biggies, like Trek, Giant, Specialized, would absolutely love to see everyone last one of these fall away, and remain the big 3 or 4, that have dominated more than 75% share of the traditional bike industry for the past 3 decades.
Thanks for the feedback. It appears the US website and customer service is better than the Canadian one.

vincent

I actually came across that 3 inch tire snow bike they have and considered ordering one

ticks some boxes for me but I will try to find something higher quality and hopefully with a few more reviews

if you get yours let us know how they are

Zadkir

I actually came across that 3 inch tire snow bike they have and considered ordering one

ticks some boxes for me but I will try to find something higher quality and hopefully with a few more reviews

if you get yours let us know how they are
Will do ...