So I've been having this problem, where my computer will randomly cut off while I'm riding my bike. Sometimes, it will cut back on by itself (I'd say maybe 20 percent of the time), and the other 80 percent I have to stop the bike, pop the battery out and back in, and then power the computer back on. Sometimes it won't happen at all, sometimes it'll happen 3 times on a 12 minute ride. I've kind of just been dealing with it, although it can be pretty aggravating. But I am now in the market of trying to sell it- so if it's something that can be fixed pretty easy- I'd like to be able to tell prospective buyers that there is either nothing wrong with it, or what is wrong with it and how they can fix it. Thanks so much, and I'll be here to answer any questions.