Interbike Update: Bulls 2018 Bikes for US (many new models)

Discussion in 'BULLS Forum' started by Chris Nolte, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Chris Nolte

Chris Nolte Well-Known Member

Bulls has many new models coming to the US for 2018. Below is a video of Court highlighting some of the bikes. I'm sure there will be many reviews to come from Bulls soon.

Some highlighted models:

First-Look-Bulls-E-Mountainbike-2018-24-810x540.jpg First-Look-Bulls-E-Mountainbike-2018-1-810x540.jpg First-Look-Bulls-E-Mountainbike-2018-11-810x540.jpg

bob armani likes this.

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. Over50

Over50 Active Member

What did you think of the Six 50 TR Street? I wasn't clear or couldn't recall if it was a class 3 or class 1. I thought he said it was a speed pedelec but it looks like the CX motor. Anyway, not a lot of full suspension commuter bikes with a pannier rack out there. I'd be interested to hear more about it.

Chris Nolte and hurricane56 like this.
  4. Chris Nolte

Chris Nolte Well-Known Member

It seemed pretty cool. It is a speed bike. I didn’t get to ride it, but I’m looking forward to it.

5. Mark Peralta

Mark Peralta Well-Known Member