Just heard about this brand, looking forward to seeing what's available from this new company.

Mike's E-Bikes

It's very very new and only a few people working there. Sam who was heavily involved in the several model designs, and previously running Surface 604, is the primary guy behind the one new design that they have revealed that they have initially planned. I wish him good luck, and many successes.

opimax

Understand but best foot forward, where is the 1st place to find info on a vendor’s product? I am probably in the minority but I won’t watch a video to gain info, want charts and graphs and pictures.

I want manufacture name, model number of components, motors, tires and the likes. A picture of the final product. A link to another site would work

i hope he does well.. even if his product isn’t for me.

DÖST

1st , improve website!
Yes, there's not much to see there at the moment! Should be live in the next couple weeeks. But we are putting out new info every few days if you want to sign up to get our emails. Thanks for checking it out

DÖST

It's very very new and only a few people working there. Sam who was heavily involved in the several model designs, and previously running Surface 604, is the primary guy behind the one new design that they have revealed that they have initially planned. I wish him good luck, and many successes.
Hey Mike! Thanks for the support! This is Dave, I've been with Sam since the Surface days. There's been so much interest, we really feel like we hit on a winning design here. Cheers,

Mike's E-Bikes

Hey Mike! Thanks for the support! This is Dave, I've been with Sam since the Surface days. There's been so much interest, we really feel like we hit on a winning design here. Cheers,
Always fascinating to see small start ups offer insights in real time, as opposed to just suddenly putting an already built ebike on the market. I'm sure you'll gain many more insights along the way, as you share design updates, and your prior years with Surface allows you to start fresh with what you believe will be successful. Enjoy the ride Dave, and have loads of fun !