Looking for an e-trike

She's feeling okay & has been icing her leg. She's excited to get back up on the horse. I'm thinking a large open parking lot in an industrial area might be the ticket. The road we live on is pretty good too - - it's a large circle ~3/4 mile. It has a fairly steeply-sloped parabolic camber in some spots but as long as she sticks to the middle of the road it is nice, flat level surface. There's very little traffic... and so far any cars that have been on the road at the same time as the trike have all slowed down or stopped to watch the trike, lol. (one observer at the mail box exclaimed "What a Beast!" ...I think they liked it, LoL)
Glad to hear it wasn't a serious injury and that she is excited to ride again. It sounds like you have plenty of places to ride. Unless you still have that truck to haul your etrike to a large open parking lot you may have to travel some distance to get there which would be a learning experience itself. Well, at least, now you can ride together.

Glad to hear it wasn't a serious injury and that she is excited to ride again. It sounds like you have plenty of places to ride. Unless you still have that truck to haul your etrike to a large open parking lot you may have to travel some distance to get there which would be a learning experience itself. Well, at least, now you can ride together.
The truck is still stranded 5.5hrs. away. Should be repaired by Monday. (tack it onto the 'savings' I had on the trike, lol). We're actually still contemplating what we're going to do as far as transporting it around goes. Some of the places we'd like to bring it are not really that far from home (ie. there's a couple of nice provincial parks where we take our RV camping and they'd be great for the trike (fresh pavement, nice & flat). I was wondering about something like this (posted on a Facebook page) as I heard the 'Hollywood bike rack' won't hold these trikes (but will hold the Evolo trikes). The RV has a hitch assembly already on the back.... maybe I could get one for the car too (although I'm thinking the bike on the rack would be too wide to have on the back of the car). Hmm... might need 'another' vehicle (I'm just in the process of getting rid of a few that broke down on us).
61332481_10216093848271572_8429805055720292352_n (1).jpg

It's some aluminum channel added to a carrier rack. (I believe he's also got ramps for it and is working on a hinge assembly for them). With some help I think it would be pretty easy to get the trike up o
designed carrier for Trike.jpg
nto this rack though).

It's some aluminum channel added to a carrier rack. (I believe he's also got ramps for it and is working on a hinge assembly for them). With some help I think it would be pretty easy to get the trike up o View attachment 34171 nto this rack though).
The Hollywood racks will only hold 3" tires so our 4" trikes won't work unless they come out with something new. I would think that with all the 4" wide etrikes someone would be innovative enough to come up with something.