Pace500 spokes breaking

Jdarr

Has anyone had issue with spokes breaking?
My buddy has had several rear wheel spokes break within a couple hundred miles and I had one break at under 100 miles on the rear. This even after truing the wheel and adjusting with a tension meter. Aventon is best about warranty cover cost! Any help would be appreciated.
Jd

robrob

I did read recently (here or on the Facebook group) of someone breaking a rear spoke on a ride.

Mike's E-Bikes

Has anyone had issue with spokes breaking?
My buddy has had several rear wheel spokes break within a couple hundred miles and I had one break at under 100 miles on the rear. This even after truing the wheel and adjusting with a tension meter. Aventon is best about warranty cover cost! Any help would be appreciated.
Jd
Some have been breaking on the 500. It's a high torque motor. The rims are fine. Be sure to keep tire pressure up, and keep spokes evenly tightened. Aventon will take care of the issue for you through the dealer you bought from. Or talk with them directly if you purchased from them.

robrob

I just went over my Pace 500 (110 miles) and wife's 350 (40 miles) and several spokes on both bikes were really loose.