Post pics of your Stromer here

bluecat

The grren ST1 S with Schlumpf SpeedDrive?

Tell me, how does is work?

BTW, have also some green stuff:

upload_2016-10-18_21-15-17.png

upload_2016-10-18_21-15-53.png

Foody

I love them for night riding. We do a monthly bike party here in San Jose and they make the bike look like a time machine.

Rincon

I love them for night riding. We do a monthly bike party here in San Jose and they make the bike look like a time machine.
Cool. I'm thinking of getting a pair for Burning Man next August. MonkeyLectric has a new model coming out in 2017 that turns on and off automatically when the wheels spin, and also has more extensive visual patterns.

Headlight on extension bar

Matched bottle rack, black

New, smaller pedals, also black, to match the red/black color scheme of the bike

New tail light, brighter, sturdier attachment

Bright as all get out! And the new Topeak rack, with QuickTrack, disc brake version, not really needed but it fits.

The matching Topeak MTX trunk case which slides off easily using the QuickTrack, has a nice bright yellow interior so contents are easy to see.

My Platinum started out with fenders and lights, but I spent a lot of time riding the fire roads on the mountains in my area and put knobby tires on it and a Fox Factory suspension fork. I can ride it on the street, and then take a fire road and ride it up the hills. I am very glad I bout htis bike back in 2013.

Attachments