R750 Display / Controller upgrade?

NeweBikeMan

I just received EggRider yesterday and did get it working somewhat, but have had some issues. The lights do not currently work and I am having issues with PAS working properly and speed is not displayed properly.

I need to spend some more time on the settings to see if I can get it working, but at this point I would say it does not work properly.

bonefish101

OK, well I wish you the best of success, please keep us (me) posted on the final outcome, I'd be a player if it truly is easily swappable. Thanks!!

bonefish101

Did you consider the upgraded controller available from M2S? Although, it seems lacking in functionality compared to this one you are trying.

bonefish101

I just received EggRider yesterday and did get it working somewhat, but have had some issues. The lights do not currently work and I am having issues with PAS working properly and speed is not displayed properly.

I need to spend some more time on the settings to see if I can get it working, but at this point I would say it does not work properly.
I looked again at the page, I can see the appeal over the M2S displays. I do have a quick question if you have another moment, when I look at the order drop down I don't see an option for the Bafang hub drive motor, which is what my R750 has. Do you have a mid-drive motor on yours or did EggRider do something special for you? Thanks!!

NeweBikeMan

I ordered the Lushui version. It has the correct connector and works with the controller on the R750, but it does not work properly for me currently.

M2S has the 850C in stock now as well now and I also ordered this and will get mine today.

Just a side note, these are both just display upgrades, I am not changing the controller.

NeweBikeMan

Got my 850C today and it works perfectly out of the box and is a much nicer display than the base unit. Worth the upgrade. Just wish it had profile switching like the EggRider.