Radmini for commute usage upgrade?

driver300yyy

I just bought 2018 Radmini bike, I am happiest guy in town. Since I do not run off-road, mainly use it for commute, I am thinking to convert the slick tire from spike tire. My commute is 10 mile, I am looking to increase the speed. I already change 40km from 32Km. If has anyone convert or change controll box, battery or gear casette (maby small final gear)? Can I hear the review after the conversion? Also, give me an other idea for street usage makes easier.

Attachments

driver300yyy

It is useful forum

Changing RadMini gear ratios

Since 2019 Radmini has 11-34 gear, why not? But it seems we need to make special tool to remove the cassette.

Tars Tarkas

I can't help much with your question but you might do better posting in the Rad Power Bikes forum, which is something different than e-RAD and where you want to be.

TT

Timpo

I just bought 2018 Radmini bike, I am happiest guy in town. Since I do not run off-road, mainly use it for commute, I am thinking to convert the slick tire from spike tire. My commute is 10 mile, I am looking to increase the speed. I already change 40km from 32Km. If has anyone convert or change controll box, battery or gear casette (maby small final gear)? Can I hear the review after the conversion? Also, give me an other idea for street usage makes easier.
Since you have the 2018 model, you could get a Bolton 35A kit.

48V x 35A = 1680W

Here's the Bolton kit review forum: https://electricbikereview.com/forum/threads/radrover-controller-display-upgrade-kit.27089/