Reviews of new 2019 C-Class

bgolden

Hoping EBR will do a review of the new C-Class soon. In the meantime, does anyone have experience with this bike? I'm very intrigued by the combination of mid drive motor, throttle and various accessories at the price point. However, I'm having trouble nailing down the specs of the new bike from the Ariel Rider website. The site says the bike has a 350lbs. capacity, but the manual says 290. I also can't find the dimensions like reach, seat max/min, etc.

It looks like exactly what I'm looking for, but it's hard to drop $1700 on a bike I can't see in person without knowing the measurements/specs.

fisherman

I should be getting my C Class off the barge here soon. Will share my thoughts. I believe the manual is for the previous class on the weight issue. FB messenger seemed to work better for me when contacting the mother ship, Nora was always prompt.

bgolden

Just to update this post-- Facebook chat did work. I think the first time I tried was outside of business hours. Whomever responded from Ariel was very polite and answered my detailed questions. I ended up purchasing an E-Lux Malibu after riding at a local store, but I wanted to put in a good word here for Ariel Rider. Looks like they make great bikes, I just went a different route.