Ridecontrol App Crashes

I have a 2018 Fastroad and I’ve been trying to use the Ridecontrol app with it. The app syncs with the bike, but then crashes and freezes the controller on the bike.
Has anyone else had this problem?
My phone is iPhone X with the latest iOS.

Glad I am not the only one! Just purchased the 2019 Giant Fathom and I can connect to the bike and then as soon as I try to start a ride it drops connection. I am on a Galaxy Note 9 which recently updated to Android Pie. Going by the Google play store reviews all android users are having issues on the latest version. Hopefully they realise with a new update for IOS and Android shortly.

Llama

It was working for me for about 2 weeks, but now if I try to open an earlier ride it will crash. No new rides will sync to the cloud.

In my opinion its a pretty poor app. Hard to see any useful information while you are riding. No customisation options.

I really wish I could get an Evo display fitted to my explore E.

Can only hope that if they get enough negative feedback they might make the option available.

It was working for me for about 2 weeks, but now if I try to open an earlier ride it will crash. No new rides will sync to the cloud.

In my opinion its a pretty poor app. Hard to see any useful information while you are riding. No customisation options.

Can only hope that if they get enough negative feedback they might make the option available.
That's exactly what I thought re feedback so have currently left a one star review on the play store to go along with the others explaining that currently it is not working.

Hopefully they fix it soon!

My App finally updated last night so I was straight out to test it and i can happily say its working fine and no longer crashes when you go to log a ride!