Show us pictures of where you ride your ebikes!

Quedecree

A slow relaxing cruise along the Murray River track (Victoria side), Aus. One thing I love about the bike is it's ability to sneak up on unsuspecting critters - in this case I startled a Goanna which went up the closest tree and I was able to grab the camera and get some pics/video. I think this is only the 4th one I've ever seen in the wild - not that they're rare, just darn well camo'd!

RabH

I feared I wouldn't get out today as it rained last night and this morning it was -3C and extremely icy, thankfully the sun eventually melted the ice and I decided to take a chance and go for it! I managed just over 40 miles and although the temp dropped to -1C it was a very enjoyable ride, I actually arrived home just before it got dark with around 35 miles in the bag but I decided to ride around my home town to get it up to 40 miles so it was dark when I did get home! I have now surpassed last years total by 4 miles, total mileage for 2019 is now 3,274 from 56 rides, my average mileage is now 58.46! I'm approaching 10,000km overall now in 20 months, I'm currently at 9,981 so I will pass it easily on my next ride! I have 3 days off work very soon so I'm hoping the weather will be kind to me...

Attachments

Jaxx

I feared I wouldn't get out today as it rained last night and this morning it was -3C and extremely icy, thankfully the sun eventually melted the ice and I decided to take a chance and go for it! I managed just over 40 miles and although the temp dropped to -1C it was a very enjoyable ride, I actually arrived home just before it got dark with around 35 miles in the bag but I decided to ride around my home town to get it up to 40 miles so it was dark when I did get home! I have now surpassed last years total by 4 miles, total mileage for 2019 is now 3,274 from 56 rides, my average mileage is now 58.46! I'm approaching 10,000km overall now in 20 months, I'm currently at 9,981 so I will pass it easily on my next ride! I have 3 days off work very soon so I'm hoping the weather will be kind to me...
No flooded roads for you then Rab? Also luck around here, however 30 mlies south (Doncaster) it's awash. Was going to Planet X store at Barnsley this weekend for cold weather gear. They are also flooded out. Keep up the milage.

RabH

No flooded roads for you then Rab? Also luck around here, however 30 mlies south (Doncaster) it's awash. Was going to Planet X store at Barnsley this weekend for cold weather gear. They are also flooded out. Keep up the milage.
Thankfully no major floods here, lots of the back roads are flooded but most of them are passable! I'm glad I live at the top of a 500ft hill... ;)

Cowlitz

Today's ride up on "the flats". There's a couple of turkeys in the picture if you look closely at it. There is a big group of wild turkeys that winters in the orchards. They do not hold still for photos, in fact, I didn't think I got any turkeys by the time I dug out my camera.

It was very windy and I needed no assist once I got going with the wind at my back. Then, I had to head into the wind but it was in a more sheltered area. Anyway, here be turkeys. The looked fat. I wonder if they eat the apples that are on the ground?

Attachments

RabH

It was the first day of my short break from work today and I was lucky to get out for a ride, it was very icy at first but the forecast was looking promising and it was expected to hit 4C around midday! I looked outside and it didn't look too clever though but I decide to go for it...I was extremely lucky not to get soaked! I finished with a very flithy bike but still enjoyed a nice 48 mile ride, you will see from the photos that I was very lucky to get home relatively dry!

Attachments

David Roy

I took advantage of a "warm" 44 degree sunny day and rode 42 miles. Yesterday it was only 10 miles at 24 degrees. Five miles of the ride were along the Airline Trail in eastern Connecticut. The trail was a little muddy but avoids a problematic highway crossing. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Line_State_Park_Trail

IMG_3837.jpeg

No more pretty colors but its nice to see blue sky and sun.

IMG_3839.jpeg

Several nights with temperatures in the low teens have frozen the small ponds.