SHOW us YOUR PIX here .... Odd, WeiRd ,UnUSuAl or EyE CaTchIng things from your rides

steve mercier

Toronto is famous for half breed wolf/coyotes living in the city. They are very smart and generally avoid humans.
Yikes . I sometimes hear them pack howling at night in the greenbelt behind my place. It is a chilling cacaphony. I am pretty sure they got my cat many years ago . That still hurts.

steve mercier

Ebike of the day is this 2 month old and already modified RadPower folding bike. The 72 year gentleman has already put 2100+ km on it. Just Keep Pedaling = JKP
1572909577992.png

steve mercier

Movie set of the day. I see about half a dozen film shoots every day. This one has a red Harley on a trailer with a crane above it near Jericho beach. I guess the bike and/or rider are going to fly through the air.
1572910129252.png

steve mercier

Ebiker of the day is this gentleman from Newfoundland. He said that this is his second Bionix motor. This one is 250 watts. The original 500 died with 6000km on it after being left out in a New Brunswick winter. He said that he has obtained a software removal of the speed governer.
1573423941554.png