Stromer ST2 for sale $5500 New England Area

Discussion in 'Items and Parts for Sale or Wanted, By-Owner' started by Phanes, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Phanes

Phanes Member

Up for sale is my Stromer St2 that I picked up last summer. This is a great E-Bike with a top speed of 28mph. Current upgrades are phone holder, bag on back, monkey lights, body float seat, lock and side view mirror. It also has the Stromer carrier attachment on it. So if you already have a carrier then you can just hook it right up and ride. I had a great time on this bike last summer but with my new born and job I just can't find enough time to ride it. My average speed on flat areas was 24mph and it will just fly up these New England hills. If you need a carrier I would be happy to sell you my bumble bee with it as well.

I am looking to do a face to face transaction for cash. I would be happy to meet you in the New England area.

This is my link to the CL add with pictures.

https://nh.craigslist.org/bik/6193294616.html

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. Phanes

Phanes Member

Also just as an FYI I am always interested in trade items if you are local to me. Right now I could use a utility trailer at least 7 by 14. If you are local and want to do some trade and cash just let me know in a PM or reply to this post.

4. Phanes

Phanes Member

Price reduction bump to $4500

5. bindermd

bindermd New Member

Is this bike still for sale? Craigslist ad is gone, so no pics. Where in NE are you?
    Thanks, Mark

6. Phanes

Phanes Member

Yep still for sale I just got a lot of tire kickers from CL. I am in New Hampshire PM me your email and I can send you some pics.

7. bindermd

bindermd New Member

I'm new to the game. How do I PM?? I don't have a mobile (I'm in the 3rd world country- Vermont.)

8. Phanes

Phanes Member

Just click on my name and then start a conversation and send me your email via that. I can email you the pics. The ST2 is a 17inch step through model.

Forums Made Possible with Support From