Suzhou Ansbern Sports Co., Ltd.

Liftdog

Aloha from Waikiki! After about 100 hours of research I took the leap and bought a bike it comes with a Gates Belt Drive, G510 motor 160nm torque (6hp) 5 speed IGH hub, 4.8" wide tires, over 40mph, paid for it 3 weeks ago should be in Hawaii in 3 more weeks. Check it out below let me know what you think, it's not mentioned anywhere on the EBR Forum. It's narley I hope it can handle the sand well!

Last edited:

Mike_V

Aloha
I studied that Alibaba bike advertisement, and the linked company, very interesting bike.
It looks extremely capable, I imagine it may be able to race right along in sand.
'blue shark' will be way too tall in the saddle for me.

Please write a review, thanks

Liftdog

Mike_V I thought some people might like it. I have a Fat Tire SUPER73 that doesn't do well in the sand since it's underpowered. I didn't order the blue but went with matt black so the battery & motor match the frame. Yes, I will write a review after it arrives. Thanks!

actorlany

did you receive your bike? That bike has the exact specs i'm looking for in an upgrade. belt drive, mid drive, high speed, super fat tire, multi gear hub. pretty nice specs. very interested if you think it's worth the money.

Ebiker01

What will you do if something breaks and you local shop says “Sorry we can’t work on that ebike” ?

actorlany

All of these bikes are essentially the same. A battery, controller, and motor is all you need to make them work. If a local bike shop won't fix it then there's plenty who will and want the business. I've had like five of these bikes in the last three months or so and I've never had an issue with any of them working properly. However, that doesn't include any long term use. But I would probably sell the bike long before any issues would arise. I still would like to a status update on this guy's bike though. Pretty awesome specs and looks pretty rad too.