"The Dirty Truth Behind Electric Vehicles"

I didn't read it but as somebody that has owned Teslas since 2013 and followed them long before that I've seen them all. Watching the Tesla forum folks decode them and pick apart their data used to be entertaining to me but now I just move on.

J.R.

I didn't read it but as somebody that has owned Teslas since 2013 and followed them long before that I've seen them all. Watching the Tesla forum folks decode them and pick apart their data used to be entertaining to me but now I just move on.
It's just data, mostly compiled by the EU. It lays out current and future challenges of the LEV battery industry. Includes ebikes. It doesn't take a pro or con stance on the vehicles. Batteries and electronics do pose challenges. Challenges we haven't figured out yet. EV's are here to stay.

It's just data, mostly compiled by the EU. It lays out current and future challenges of the LEV battery industry. Includes ebikes. It doesn't take a pro or con stance on the vehicles. Batteries and electronics do pose challenges. Challenges we haven't figured out yet. EV's are here to stay.
After 100+ years we still haven't figured out how to make the internal combustion engine ecologically safe. It will, no doubt, always be the same : man first, planet second.