I do have a seat post... the Suntour SP12-NCX It works great but probably not a true replacement for a FS bike. For my light trail riding and the terrible roads we have in Austin, it does the job.Thanks for your review. I may just order one - but hard tail concerns me; do you have a seat post suspension? Considering thudbuster or bodyfloat. Other concern is the weight - I believe it is 58lbs with battery - a monster to lift onto bike rack!
Also it would be great if you posted all the mods you have - some thingy under horizontal bar, bottle cage, phone holder, lights etc.
It is a heavy bike, but I knew that going in... however, while riding with non-electric bike friends, I will turn off the power completely and I find that the bike is completely useable in a non-powered situation. As far as weight for lifting it... yeah, it can be a handful. I have one of these Bikehand Repair stands and can do it on my own but it's a heavy lift.
And here's the list of all the upgrades I have on my bike:
- Suntour SP12-NCX seat post
- Serfas RX Cruiser Bicycle Saddle
- OUTERDO Bike Fork Stem Extender Bicycle Handlebar Riser
- KBROTECH GUB 31.8MM Double Clamp Carbon Fiber Super Long Bike Bicycle Handlebar Extender
- Handlebar grips
- Ram Mounts Phone Holder
- Mirrycle MTB Bar End Mountain Bicycle Mirror
- Water Bottle cages
- Bicycle Bell
- Wheel Lights (These and These) -- Need these for late night rides where I want to be visible from all angles
Hope that helps!