Transparency in Advertising: How EBR Runs

ebikemom

Administrator
Staff member
We had our pre-cooking/final-run-to-the-grocery-store-via-long-and-scenic-route ride this morning. :) I believe my H and son also plan a "while Turkey is cooking" ride for a bit later! Have fun!! :)

Mr. Coffee

I had a few constructive suggestions for things I'd like to see at EBR:
  • When you are traveling, perhaps you should publish a calendar with your travel plans and also try to have some kind of meetup or a "ride with Court" event where EBR members can meet F2F.
  • I'd like to see more shop visits. Even a short 3-minute video featuring a bike shop that sells e-bikes would be great.
  • I'd like to see more videos about people doing cool things with e-bikes.
  • I'd like to see more information about e-bike rentals. There are two benefits to this: the first is that for a lot of people their first introduction to e-bikes will probably be a rental and helping people find e-bike rentals might get more people riding. The other benefit is that for those of us who travel knowing a good rental shop is very helpful.
  • Related to the above, it would be helpful to build some guides about traveling with an e-bike. A video where you chat with someone from Bikeflights (who apparently can now ship class I e-bikes) would be helpful, as well as some guides about taking your e-bike on Greyhound or Amtrak and how to manage that.

Court

Administrator
Staff member
I had a few constructive suggestions for things I'd like to see at EBR:
  • When you are traveling, perhaps you should publish a calendar with your travel plans and also try to have some kind of meetup or a "ride with Court" event where EBR members can meet F2F.
  • I'd like to see more shop visits. Even a short 3-minute video featuring a bike shop that sells e-bikes would be great.
  • I'd like to see more videos about people doing cool things with e-bikes.
  • I'd like to see more information about e-bike rentals. There are two benefits to this: the first is that for a lot of people their first introduction to e-bikes will probably be a rental and helping people find e-bike rentals might get more people riding. The other benefit is that for those of us who travel knowing a good rental shop is very helpful.
  • Related to the above, it would be helpful to build some guides about traveling with an e-bike. A video where you chat with someone from Bikeflights (who apparently can now ship class I e-bikes) would be helpful, as well as some guides about taking your e-bike on Greyhound or Amtrak and how to manage that.
Great suggestions, I'll work in more of this! Just finished a big cross-country drive so I've been away from my computer for a bit. It's wonderful to receive all of your feedback (not just from Mr. Coffee) so thanks again guys :)

DDBB

Outstanding!.. I was only joking about the monthly EBR e-bike give away but I'm thrilled that you're going to try and work it in! :)

Johnny

Court I think you should also do some "vs" videos, two different brands , motors etc. but the same type of bike(for examle two commuter bikes one with hub other with a mid drive would be a great start, Stromer VS Super commuter VS Quick-e maybe :) ).

I also see that in most of your videos introducing the motor/battery takes a lot of time yet we have only a couple of choices and the same information is repeated. If the motor have any differences, modified specially by the bicycle manufacturer that is great information otherwise maybe you should put a link on your video for your previous reviews.

It would be great to hear how you feel about the ride quality more. Also your opinion on the other components of the bike, overall value compared to similar bicycles would mean a lot.

Keep up the great work.

Last edited:
Thanks @Court , your reviews are what got me to consider my current transportation arrangement (van/electric bike). I REALLY wish I could get a definitive "which folding fat tire do I need to buy" based on having a walking disability, being 6' & 250#... Min wattage? Best quality for least price? I could really use your expertise!

Thanks again,

Jas