Unlimited Budget, but want the biggest bang for my buck

Discussion in 'Help Choosing an Ebike' started by Ben174, Sep 18, 2017.

1. BlondAngel

BlondAngel Member

@Ann M. what kind of lube are we talking out to put on our bikes that we can put on before riding and it helps in post-cleaning? By the way, any articles or postings on the best way to keep an ebike clean?

2. itsaulgoodman

itsaulgoodman Member

3. itsaulgoodman

itsaulgoodman Member

As for keeping an ebike clean. I wash mine just like an ordinary bicycle, just with the battery removed. No pressure washer! (Not even on a regular bicycle). Once the bike is is clean and rinsed, I wipe it down with a microfiber cloth and put it away to dry completely before relubing the chain. I don't spray the display though, I just wipe that down with a damp cloth.

4. Bryan Gurganus

Bryan Gurganus New Member

According to their website, Magnum was founded in 2010.

5. roshan

roshan Active Member

Look up Court's chat with Magnum at Interbike this year. He clearly says "We've only been here 3 years..."

6. Ann M.

Ann M. Administrator

Magnum has been available overseas for a number of years and has only recently entered the US market. It's not a brand new company.

Leandro likes this.
  7. roshan

roshan Active Member

That clarifies what he meant in the video :)

8. MLB

MLB Well-Known Member

9. roshan

roshan Active Member

No other bike in the market that ships now with a 1000W torque sensor motor that also has a throttle.

10. itsaulgoodman

itsaulgoodman Member

Price is Canadian. Can't get a fat tire ebike here for anywhere close to that.

11. roshan

roshan Active Member