VOLT 750 Limited Review?

Discussion in 'Voltbike Forum' started by Aaron94, Nov 3, 2017.

1. Aaron94

Aaron94 New Member

Last edited: Nov 3, 2017

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. PCDoctorUSA

PCDoctorUSA Member

Did you mean to say "Voltbike Yukon 750?"

4. Aaron94

Aaron94 New Member

Yes the Yukon 750 limited, ill fix it in my title

5. PCDoctorUSA

PCDoctorUSA Member

You might be able to glean some info from the forum thread New Voltbike Yukon 750 Spotted. Would like to hear your feedback on the bike. It's my pick for a fat tire bike, but I'm also looking at the E-Glide ST now for something more stealthy on my daily commutes.

6. NOBLNG

NOBLNG New Member

I received my Yukon 750 Limited last week. It has all of the upgrades that owners have been asking for. First impressions are WOW this thing is great!
    Well I got a chance to ride along with my buddy this weekend. We went twice around a 7km long twisty single track trail through the bush at a local provincial park. I've got to say this bike is NOT designed for this type of riding! There is a bit of lag to get going and a LOT of lag before the motor cuts out after I stop pedaling. I needed to keep cutting the power constantly via the brakes to avoid hitting the trees or careening off the path. The motor is not geared low enough to maintain a slow-controllable pace on a super tight trail. My buddy is a more experienced rider and has a mid-drive and seemed to make out better. That said, I love the bike on the street and it will be just fine on more open trails. I did not buy it with the intention of doing tight trails or winter riding so I am looking forward to better weather so I can really get some use out of it.
    Greg.