Volt Bravo and Yukon Body Position Help

alextrent

I am 6'3".

Would really like the Bravo, but asking Volt they say might feel a bit small. Recommend Yukon and while i do not the fat tire can live with it.

Volt says in addition to maybe being a bit small the position is not Upright..the review on EBR says it is, and EBR that the Yukon 20" is forward/upright...given the bigger frame on Yukon i find that confusing.

Any real time users have advice...

Related is how much does changing the angle on the stem help...I also assume I could put in extension/

Thanks

Calicoskies

The overall dimensions are within one inch, I think you would be fine with Bravo. I guess the inseam is what matters. I have the Yukon and added a extension to make even more upright, barely bending now. Maybe others that have both the Yukon and the Bravo will have some insight.

Calicoskies

Yea guess that may of helped, I am 6 even, my son also has a Yukon and is 6'3". My inseam is 32 he is 34. Now we need some Bravo folks to speak up. With only a inch difference from Bravo to Yukon I can not see it being a problem. The Yukon is great for snow or sand and attracting attention if that matters to you.

Attachments

alextrent

Thanks..i am thinking Yukon might be better anyway, not much off road, but that is really not a liability in general....my inseam is 32,plus a bit but not 34..., so may just be OK with a extension, I don't need to be dead upright, just not real bent over...

Buying on-line is tough..for sizing...

Jamesa

I am 6'3".

Would really like the Bravo, but asking Volt they say might feel a bit small. Recommend Yukon and while i do not the fat tire can live with it.

Volt says in addition to maybe being a bit small the position is not Upright..the review on EBR says it is, and EBR that the Yukon 20" is forward/upright...given the bigger frame on Yukon i find that confusing.

Any real time users have advice...

Related is how much does changing the angle on the stem help...I also assume I could put in extension/

Thanks
Hello Alex

I am 6’0” and 225 so not as big as you but I have the 2019 Yukon and I have the seat down a bit and the handle bars back as far as they will go. I find I am almost upright and I don’t lean on the grips much.