Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro

Feliz

Wow, welcome, that is beautiful, I'm on the west coast, I would have taken you up on your invitation to attend the record attempt but I have a medical condition ( neuropathy) in my legs and it's very painful to sit for extended periods like a six hour plane flight. GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

Feliz

Congratulations!!! Do you know the avarage speed. I watched the videos on instagram and it looked like he was really flying.

pushkar

Thanks! Ravi was trying to maintain the avg riding cadence of 26mph - constant cadence helps instead of speeding all over. Towards the end he was going well north of that.
He was flying for sure- the bike was able to keep up with Ravi :)

pushkar

I guess the important question is,......how was the Canadian beer?
To be honest I had something called Cadian Cream ale ... might not be for everyone but it is probably one of the best beers I have tasted in a while! I am here a couple more days so will taste a little more.

Timpo

Thanks! Ravi was trying to maintain the avg riding cadence of 26mph - constant cadence helps instead of speeding all over. Towards the end he was going well north of that.
He was flying for sure- the bike was able to keep up with Ravi :)
Sorry I'm a little confused here.. 395 miles in 24hr is approx 16mph, not 26mph.
Which in my opinion, rather slow considering the bike had a Bafang Ultra.

Was this actually a 24 hr run? like LeMans 24 where they have 3 drivers (or riders) and actually run the machine for 24 hr straight?
or was this more like... ride for a bit, take a break, ride again, have a nap, and ride..?

Not trying to be negative or anything, but 16mph?? :oops: