Watt Wagons Ultimate Commuter Pro

Thomas Jaszewski

I would but with your winters the bike would be frozen nine months of the year. I know because I lived in Winnipeg at one time, actually I made a lot of trips down to St Paul-Minneapolis to play hockey.
Well then get the puck to the bank, I ride whenever there's a clear street. I also have a set of Norwegian studded tires and a 5V battery warmer made from parts for heating clothing. It's just winter... <wink>

is it warm where you live?

Last edited:

pushkar

I would like to acknowledge the time, effort, and resources Pushkar has put in to finally get my Ulimate Commuter Pro on its way to me from Boston. The story is too detailed to explain on the forum but the short version is that Pushkar originally intended to ship the bike to me when he was in Halifax but for some reason in spite of Pushkars best efforts it couldn't be shipped from there. He took it back to Boston and finally got things sorted out and it's now on it's way to me in British Columbia. Pushkar put up with my numerous email and phone calls and even took time to send me numerous pictures of my bike in various stages of assembly. He looked after all the shipping details and is absorbing additional unexpected costs.......kudos to Pushkar.

I got to know Pushkar quite well during our phone calls and I have to say he is a guy LOADED with enthusiasm, he even put up with all my tantrums when I became impatient, good luck to Pushkar and Watt Wagons. Now where to hell is my bike........kidding. Oh, he even did all this while planning and running the world record attemp, which was successful.
@Feliz you are too kind. Thanks so much for this amazing feedback.

As everyone says, the bike business is hard but it's worth with people like you. Sincerely appreciate the feedback.

The first couple of times it might be a little bumpy but I'm glad we were able to work through it.

For everyone else, if there are things I can do to help the buying process easier, please let me know. (Umm- other than discounts. ? ). I'm learning as we go along but I want to deliver bikes that you will love.

Please do not hesitate to recommend things that can be improved.

pushkar

Hey everyone - just a quick update - for all new orders placed after Aug 15th, the prices have increased a little bit due to tariffs. I wanted to provide visibility in case you guys saw the updated numbers.

We will offer a discount for payment via bank transfer. I will add those instructions on the website later today.

Feliz

My Ultimate Pro is scheduled to arrive to me in British Columbia in less than a week so needless to say I'm pretty stoked.

Pushkar, are you still planning to get the Miranda cranks out to us early purchasers? Thanks.

pushkar

Pushkar, are you still planning to get the Miranda cranks out to us early purchasers? Thanks.
Yes, updated cranks are on the cards. On the timing of that - I am working on it. The initial samples increased the Q factor (wider pedal stance). I hope to get new samples by mid-September. I have a couple of alternative options as well. Stay tuned!

Feliz

My Watt Wagon arrived in a LARGE box yesterday, bundled up safe and sound. Again, thanks Pushkar for dealing with Fedex, customs etc, it was not simple or inexpensive getting this bike into Canada.

Second picture of the assembled bike, about 30 minutes assembly. The frame is eye candy for any cyclist. Awesome and just as advertised. I have kids and grandchildren staying with me so time is limited but I'll get a ride report on here as soon as I can.

Attachments

Feliz

Ready to take the Watt Wagon shopping as soon as the rain stops, I've had a few rides around the block fine tuning everything and it's absolutely awesome. My Biketrix BBSHD feels like a snail in comparison and they are no slouch. Sorry for the lousy picture but it's pouring out.

Attachments

Last edited:

TForan

Ready to take the Watt Wagon shopping as soon as the rain stops, I've had a few rides around the block fine tuning everything and it's absolutely awesome. My Biketrix BBSHD feels like a snail in comparison and they are no slouch. Sorry for the lousy picture but it's pouring out.
I've been singing praise for the Ultra for almost two years . Nothing like it in a mid drive.

Feliz

I snuck away from the grandchildren long enough to head out on the Watt Wagon to a nearby lake. If was the fastest, funniest, least amount of energy and most smiles per mile bike ride I've ever had. I'm not anal about my mileage but compared to any of my other bikes this has to be the most green bike I own, I just go by battery used on the same trips I do on a regular basis. It's also the quietest and best handling bike I own by a large margin. I'll post a real review when I have rime.

Attachments

Ravi Kempaiah

I snuck away from the grandchildren long enough to head out on the Watt Wagon to a nearby lake. If was the fastest, funniest, least amount of energy and most smiles per mile bike ride I've ever had. I'm not anal about my mileage but compared to any of my other bikes this has to be the most green bike I own, I just go by battery used on the same trips I do on a regular basis. It's also the quietest and best handling bike I own by a large margin. I'll post a real review when I have rime.
If you can adjust the Kinect Body Float sag to your weight (from the pic, it looks like it could be tightened a bit more), it will also be the most comfortable bike in your stable!

Enjoy the bike 👍. It is a lot of fun and very low maintenance.

Feliz

Thanks Ravi, I'll tighten it up but I find it pretty comfortable as it is now and it's where I have my other Kinect seat posts set. I didn't say in my post that the bike is comfortable only because I'm adjusting to the Brooks saddle which I found painful to begin with but it's getting a bit better with every ride. The front fork is awesome and is a really good choice.

Ravi Kempaiah

Thanks Ravi, I'll tighten it up but I find it pretty comfortable as it is now and it's where I have my other Kinect seat posts set. I didn't say in my post that the bike is comfortable only because I'm adjusting to the Brooks saddle which I found painful to begin with but it's getting a bit better with every ride. The front fork is awesome and is a really good choice.
The Brooks saddle comes with leather-proofing oil. If you apply as per the instruction on the box, it will break in quicker.
@pushkar can help you with that.

pushkar

The Brooks saddle comes with leather-proofing oil. If you apply as per the instruction on the box, it will break in quicker.
@pushkar can help you with that.
We ship it after applying. Hope that starts to help soon.

@Feliz thanks for providing feedback on the bike. That sounds amazing. Also, thanks for identifying areas where we can improve on as we grow. Your inputs have been invaluable!!