Why distributors buy the BBS/BBSHD aluminum chain rings from Lekkie, not BTN electric bike directly?

Discussion in 'Items, Parts and Promotions, By-Dealer or Brand' started by Hangzhou BTN ebike, Mar 20, 2017 at 4:03 PM.

1. Hangzhou BTN ebike

Hangzhou BTN ebike New Member

I am wondering Why distributors buy the BBS/BBSHD aluminum chain rings from Lekkie, not BTN electric bike directly?

We can make/design different kind of chain rings for BBS/BBSHD and our ebikes, and it is much cheaper than lekkie offer(they also made the chain rings in china, but sell in US,NZ,Au......)

That is why making the price pretty high.

Just an idea, and welcome to test our chain rings.

2. Please support your local electric bike shop! These guys work hard offering test rides, sharing expertise and performing support.
    EBR strives to be impartial, we don't sell bikes ourselves and keep ads limited and relevant. Donations are greatly appreciated.

3. Thomas Jaszewski

Thomas Jaszewski Active Member

Mostly because some of us have tried chainrings for China and been disappointed. We think they id not use the same quality of aluminum. I'd love to test one but it gets expensive when products are not as good and have to be replaced!

4. Thomas Jaszewski

You do not list price and color available? It is hard to buy with no information! No price and no link to order!!

Screen Shot 2017-03-21 at 5.47.23 PM.png

5. Thomas Jaszewski

I followed every link you post and all say,

The requested page could not be found.

One piece on alibaba is $80 How is this big saving?

$74.95 for lekkie from USA seller. $80 delivered, and can return.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017 at 3:58 PM

Forums Made Possible with Support From