1000 watt ARCHON X1 CONTROLLER

IOUZIP

Region
USA
City
Tampa
I am not able to find reviews of people who have compared the stock M620 motor to a 1000 watt ARCHON X1 CONTROLLER upgrade. How much better is the acceleration? If someone could point me to some reviews that would be great. $1,000 for the upgrade is pretty expensive. I have a new Luna X1 750w and want more climbing power.

BarnBoy

Region
USA
City
Pleasanton, CA
@IOUZIP - Did you even bother to use the forums search tool (or Google?)? A forum search on “Archon X1” results in 10 pages of search results...
Else please read the info from Innotrace...
-BB

Ebiker33

I am not able to find reviews of people who have compared the stock M620 motor to a 1000 watt ARCHON X1 CONTROLLER upgrade. How much better is the acceleration? If someone could point me to some reviews that would be great. $1,000 for the upgrade is pretty expensive. I have a new Luna X1 750w and want more climbing power.
The X1 has the M600 which is less powerful and the controller will not work on it, also I am not sure you can purchase the motor and it will fit.
I believe that Pushkar is working on a Innotrace solution for the M600 but I am not sure how far way it is. It's rated at 500w and 120nm from Bafangs website, yet Luna says up 2000w and only 95nm which makes no sense.
Bafang M600

mradel

Region
USA
City
Minneapolis
The Luna X1 has a $300 upgrade for the motor when you purchase the bike. Have you reached out to Luna to see how they can help?

Acme

I don’t think they change the controller I think it’s just programming. From other threads I have read it’s not a winner. Very uneven and hard to ride.