2020 Allant + 8S Battery Issues

Dallant

I had the opposite problem. My battery lock wouldn’t open, but it charged and has always worked perfectly. My local Trek guy got it open, adjusted everything (within 2 hours) and it has worked perfectly since. I’ve never had any other issue with my Allant +7 and in my opinion the Allant family is great!

Akrotiri

My allant+ 8s has been perfect bought in Jan 2020, have 2000 miles on it. Only app software issues very minor with Cobi. Compss off 90 degrees snd contact list showing different contacts.

Very nice setup, I have the same bike too and have already 800miles on it and it's been flawless.

I'm new to e-bikes so sorry for the newbie question but where did you get the extra handlebars that connect to the end grips? , I've been looking for those to change posture during long rides but I dont know what their called exactly.

Dallant

Very nice setup, I have the same bike too and have already 800miles on it and it's been flawless.

I'm new to e-bikes so sorry for the newbie question but where did you get the extra handlebars that connect to the end grips? , I've been looking for those to change posture during long rides but I dont know what their called exactly.
Bar ends? I got mine @ Amazon...Profile Design Bar Ends
B85E9B02-CD36-4739-9FF6-051C55A90966.jpeg

Last edited:

chrisstankevitz

Sometimes when I hit a big pothole the bike will show an error (could be 606 -- sorry don't know) and turn off for 1-2 seconds. Then it comes back without me doing anything. I assume the battery is moving and temporarily disconnecting.