2021 EUNORAU All Wheel Drive FS eBike 1500W+1600Wh Finally Funding!

This is EUNORAU eBike Team.

After a period of preparation and warm-up, our New Model DEFENDER S is Funding now! The DEFENDER S Model is an All-terrain Powerful eBike Which uses Dual 750W BAFANG Motors gives 2000W Peak power,Dual Suspension Haibike Level Frame&Dual Battery with Max 1600Wh Design.

We need your support to achieve this Project Now, The Super early Birds will Save 800USD Than Ever Before&Guarantee to Deliver The Monster!

DEFENDER S campaign page:https://igg.me/at/O-3GdfwpUZo/x#/

Also We offer everyone who share the breaking news to your friends via Kickbooster affiliate with a 5% commission.

Kickbooster signup page:https://eunorau-defender-s.kickbooster.me/boost

Thanks for Your Support.
www.eunorau-ebike.com

Attachments

• 1E6F62AC-6930-4AAA-9BBF-7D8F979D1A5E.jpeg
    1E6F62AC-6930-4AAA-9BBF-7D8F979D1A5E.jpeg
    440.3 KB · Views: 46
Last edited:

J.R.

We need your support to start this Project Now, The Super early Birds will save 800USD Than Ever Before&Gurrantee to Get This Monster!
The proposed bike looks like it would be a lot of fun to ride.

There are no guarantees when using Indiegogo. Backers aren't buying anything, they are investing in a person or a company with no guarantee of any kind of payoffs. Refunds and credit card charge-backs are not allowed.

I think these advertisements on this forum should include some warnings for the sake of the community.

Backing a Campaign

As a Contributor, when you make a Contribution to a Campaign, you understand that the following rules and Terms apply (in addition to all other Terms, including Additional Policies).

Good luck to the backers and the company's campaign.

The proposed bike looks like it would be a lot of fun to ride.

There are no guarantees when using Indiegogo. Backers aren't buying anything, they are investing in a person or a company with no guarantee of any kind of payoffs. Refunds and credit card charge-backs are not allowed.

I think these advertisements on this forum should include some warnings for the sake of the community.

Backing a Campaign

As a Contributor, when you make a Contribution to a Campaign, you understand that the following rules and Terms apply (in addition to all other Terms, including Additional Policies).

Good luck to the backers and the company's campaign.
We can guarantee the backers can get bikes

JRA

I have issues with portraying eBikes as seen in the above vid roosting and skidding around, it is not a good look for the cause.

onlineaddy

Region
USA
City
San Diego
I have issues with portraying eBikes as seen in the above vid roosting and skidding around, it is not a good look for the cause.
Not my type of riding but it doesn’t look any different than all the mountain bikers (acoustic ones even) on YouTube.