David, it’s the other way:Clamps, my understanding is…
My 2019 Homage is 'deep sea blue'. There are many photos of that bike on this forum and in almost all of them it appears to be black. More of the same in 2021!
- WHITE : single or dual battery
- BLACK : dual battery
Well that will certainly get it done won't it?2021 Riese & Muller : Dual Battery Configuration …
View attachment 64130
- 1250 Wh — 2 x 625 Wh PowerTube
- Is it possible/practical to carry a third battery?
- New battery charge cover — the 2019–20 was difficult to close.
- Bottle attachment on top of top tube — exactly where it should be!
- Front carrier option.
Peter, I have been told that the front rack will not be available until the new year.
Significant improvements for 2021?
View attachment 63883
2021 Riese & Müller Homage
- Water bottle attachments. (Presumably, also front rack mounting points.)
- The cover for the internal PowerTube battery is no longer used as the mounting plate for the second battery. Thank goodness!
- Bosch Performance Line CX Gen4 motor.
We have 2 Homages on order for my wife and myself as of last week, but wanting to ensure I’ve ordered the right size.. I’m 6’2”.. about 187cms and so ordered the midsize as I’m 69 and will probably start shrinking.. I’d appreciate any thoughts?
Also as I’m a lot heavier than my wife and intend doing some occasional long trips with her so I am tempted to get the dual battery spec, but not crazy for the dark blue ..And 80% of the time we will be on it for 4 hours and less so I’m thinking of just the single 625 and maybe buying a spare for the rear panier if we go on long tours.. again would like your feedback..?
also getting the Roloff but concerned of these reports on oil leaks ..
David, it’s the other way:
- WHITE : single battery
- BLUE : single or dual battery
Thank you Peter KI see you are just inside the top limit in height recommended for the 54cm frame. I remember from my (limited) triathlon experience it was always recommended to go for the smallest frame that fit you comfortably. It saves a bit of weight but more importantly gives better handling and response. I think you should be ok but I’m no expert. I’m just 6 foot but have long legs (33.5 inch inseam) so I chose the medium as well.
What did your dealer recommend?
iI have no knowledge about the Rohloff oil leaks but if It was a common problem I suspect there would be a lot more complaints on the web. I went for the Vario as it suits my needs as does a single battery.
Enjoy your bikes when they arrive ‼