[$299 US Seller] NEW 48V 21AH ncr18650ga 3500mah cells

Ellectrico

Brand new, assembled in USA with new Japanese Panasonic-Sanyo cells. Wrapped in 2 layers of shrink wrap, with two layers of water resistant caulk on the side openings. The pack consists of two 13s3p packs put in parallel with a bms installed on each one for extra protection.
Satisfaction guaranteed and returns are always easy and welcomed.

DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGER
Condition: Brand New
Weight: 10lbs
Connector: XT60
Cell Layout: 13 series 6 parallel
Measurements: Lenght:15.5" Width: 3" Height: 2.75"
Casing: Double layered Shrink Wrap for extra protection
Nominal Voltage: 46.8V (Max voltage 52v)
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A
Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ
Charging time: 8-10 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1000 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 21Ah
Watt Hours: 982.4Wh
Minimum wattage output: 1000w
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
Amount of cells: 78
Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
Cell Size: 18650
Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh
BMS: 2x15A BMS's Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Storage conditions: -15 ~ +35 ℃, relative humidity: 45-75%, atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPa
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: 0-60 ℃; Charging: 0-45 ℃;

1.jpeg
2.jpeg
3.jpeg
4.jpeg

Sierratim

Region
USA
City
Nevada City, CA & Paradise Valley, AZ
The price is attractive, but I've read posts reporting counterfeit battery cells in low cost packs. You just can't know for sure so buyer beware. Broke my own rule against unknown cells when I needed a 2nd battery for my 40V yard trimmer. The new battery wouldn't take a charge after a year. Took it apart and found a cell had leaked. Bought the OEM battery pack...😖

I had a problem with an Asian sourced pack some years ago. The seller's 1 year guarantee and easy returns vanished with the problem report. My next set of batteries came from PING, no hassles, good support. Worth the extra $ to me. Grin Technologies is also offering modular battery packs. They're a British Columbia based supplier has provided me with excellent support and quality products.

Good luck with your search.

J.R.

Brand new, assembled in USA with new Japanese Panasonic-Sanyo cells. Wrapped in 2 layers of shrink wrap, with two layers of water resistant caulk on the side openings. The pack consists of two 13s3p packs put in parallel with a bms installed on each one for extra protection.
Satisfaction guaranteed and returns are always easy and welcomed.

Condition: Brand New
Weight: 10lbs
Connector: XT60
Cell Layout: 13 series 6 parallel
Measurements: Lenght:15.5" Width: 3" Height: 2.75"
Casing: Double layered Shrink Wrap for extra protection
Nominal Voltage: 46.8V (Max voltage 52v)
Limited Charging Voltage: 54.6V/3A
Resistance (23 ± 2 ℃): ≤ 250mΩ
Charging time: 8-10 hours
Cycle life: ~800-1000 cycles
Nominal Capacity: 21Ah
Watt Hours: 982.4Wh
Minimum wattage output: 1000w
Max Continuous Discharge Current: 30A
Amount of cells: 78
Cell manufacturer: Panasonic-Sanyo
Cell Size: 18650
Cell model: Panasonic-Sanyo NCR18650GA 3500mAh
BMS: 2x15A BMS's Installed (Low Voltage, Overcharge, Temperature, Current output and Short Circuit protection, with power equalization output)
Storage conditions: -15 ~ +35 ℃, relative humidity: 45-75%, atmospheric pressure: 86-106KPa
Use the operating temperature: Discharge: 0-60 ℃; Charging: 0-45 ℃;

DOES NOT COME WITH A CHARGERView attachment 64892View attachment 64893View attachment 64894View attachment 64895
How are you offering easy returns? Batteries of this size have to be shipped both ways by a certified hazmat shipper. The fines for mistakenly shipping a battery run in the tens of thousands of dollars. Shipped surreptitiously, the consequences are even more severe. I had a major ebike brand send me the wrong battery by mistake and due to the shipping issue they didn't even want to try to get it back. I've read others here have the same issue. I'd like to know how a consumer can ship a lithium ion battery pack? That would be very useful information to the forum.

tomjasz

2x15A BMS

No address, name, email, or phone contact! RUN, don't walk, from this one!

USELESS!

Grade A salvage GA cells sell for $2.75 each.

Sanyo NCR 18650GA 3450mAh/10A
[with little signs of removing welds]
2,75$/each; >200 pcs 2,69$/each

Last edited:

Ellectrico

The price is attractive, but I've read posts reporting counterfeit battery cells in low cost packs. You just can't know for sure so buyer beware. Broke my own rule against unknown cells when I needed a 2nd battery for my 40V yard trimmer. The new battery wouldn't take a charge after a year. Took it apart and found a cell had leaked. Bought the OEM battery pack...😖

I had a problem with an Asian sourced pack some years ago. The seller's 1 year guarantee and easy returns vanished with the problem report. My next set of batteries came from PING, no hassles, good support. Worth the extra $ to me. Grin Technologies is also offering modular battery packs. They're a British Columbia based supplier has provided me with excellent support and quality products.

Good luck with your search.

These are not counterfeit, they are cheap because I bought in bulk from a battery recycler. Inside are genuine ncr18650ga. The pack is made from two new 48v 10.5ah connected in parallel and wrapped in shrinkwrap again.

Rest assured it is genuine. I can post references to other battery sites and my profiles, where I sold thousands of dollars worth and users posted reviews for their quality.

Ellectrico

No address, name, email, or phone contact! RUN, don't walk, from this one!

USELESS!

Grade A salvage GA cells sell for $2.75 each.

Sanyo NCR 18650GA 3450mAh/10A
[with little signs of removing welds]
2,75$/each; >200 pcs 2,69$/each
I get that you perhaps like to release your negative energy on strangers to decompress, but before you throw names at people like that maybe ask some questions to make you more confident in your opinions.

There is no reason for 2 bms's you're right, because it wasn't designed as a 21ah pack at first, it's two 10.5ah packs with individual bms's connected in parallel. I make the 10.5ah packs as well, just haven't made a 21ah with one bms at this point. There are no downsides of using two bms's anyway.

The cells are technically salvaged yes, but from unused packs and they are all tested and showing %95-102 of capacity. The cells were made in 2019, not in 2014 like the ones you linked.
And I didn't know about the format of the listings and wasn't aware that I have to include my address?

I'm located in California, payment through paypal goods and services.

J.R.

I get that you perhaps like to release your negative energy on strangers to decompress, but before you throw names at people like that maybe ask some questions to make you more confident in your opinions.

There is no reason for 2 bms's you're right, because it wasn't designed as a 21ah pack at first, it's two 10.5ah packs with individual bms's connected in parallel. I make the 10.5ah packs as well, just haven't made a 21ah with one bms at this point. There are no downsides of using two bms's anyway.

The cells are technically salvaged yes, but from unused packs and they are all tested and showing %95-102 of capacity. The cells were made in 2019, not in 2014 like the ones you linked.
And I didn't know about the format of the listings and wasn't aware that I have to include my address?

I'm located in California, payment through paypal goods and services.
So are you a certified hazmat shipper? And how are returns made. Serious question. I liked the price, but you avoided answering my earlier question:
How are you offering easy returns? Batteries of this size have to be shipped both ways by a certified hazmat shipper. The fines for mistakenly shipping a battery run in the tens of thousands of dollars. Shipped surreptitiously, the consequences are even more severe. I had a major ebike brand send me the wrong battery by mistake and due to the shipping issue they didn't even want to try to get it back. I've read others here have the same issue. I'd like to know how a consumer can ship a lithium ion battery pack? That would be very useful information to the forum.

tomjasz

No downsides for the clueless... FFS how many battery buyers want a 15A BMS output? My 36V BBS01 is 15A. The market is dominantly 48V and 52V at 25A and greater. Tumich and the link I posted has been selling cells for half a decade and has a track record. All you've provided is a mystery.

bob armani

If this guy avoids answering a very important question posted by J.R. regarding certified Hazmat shippers, you know this does not appear to be legit. Returning a battery with all of the restrictions in place (by the average consumer) is not going to happen on my watch, that's for sure. Great questions posted here.