$35 Action Cam August 9 Sale

George S.

I wish everyone could make a little video of where they ride. It says a lot about what kinds of roads and paths we get, as cyclists, and a lot of places are downright interesting. Maybe do a one minute Courtly video of your bike for the start.

Amazon has a one day deal on basic Chinese Sports Camera. The reviews are decent, with the usual 5% who just get a DOA clunker.

I like chest mounts. Cameras that use apps to show what they are recording are better, easier to frame.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00X9Y2NF..._m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=S61EMB6XTZTJG4W26ZAP

Last edited:
I wish everyone could make a little video of where they ride. It says a lot about what kinds of roads and paths we get, as cyclists, and a lot of places are downright interesting. Maybe do a one minute Courtly video of your bike for the start.

Amazon has a one day deal on basic Chinese Sports Camera. The reviews are decent, with the usual 5% who just get a DOA clunker.

I like chest mounts. Cameras that use apps to show what they are recording are better, easier to frame.

Link?

George S.

It was 8% claimed when I put it up, and now it says "Lightning Deal is Over".

There is a fellow from England, Techmoan, who puts up a lot of reviews of the budget action cams on Youtube. He's very comprehensive and he puts up full clips to download to avoid the compression issues of uploading to YouTube.