5 Bosch Display Choices - Good, Bad and Ugly

Stefan Mikes

Region
Europe
City
Brwinów (PL)
It's quite legible but, in true Kiox style, it is displayed on only one screen which is quite likely not the screen that you'll want!
Could be good for @Dallant, though. Thank you David!

(Great thing about Specialized TCD-W is its five screens can be completely configured).

Neil Hawkins

Kiox does. It's quite legible but, in true Kiox style, it is displayed on only one screen which is quite likely not the screen that you'll want!

Sorry, I cannot take a photo as my Homage is in hospital yet again.
If you update the Kiox via the Bosch Connect app you can now customise the displays. Here is one I use...
20200918_083935.jpg

Alaskan

@Alaskan: which of the Bosch displays will show rider's cadence during the ride?
Is it possible to replace the Purion with another display? @Dallant is not happy with Purion in his Allant+, I'm trying to help.

@Stephen - Bosch Team: same questions to you.
My Nyon has cadence as one of the many data points available to be displayed on the custom ride or fitness screen. I don't know if the new Nyon has the same features.

My data and fitness screens

FireShot Pro Screen Capture #084 - 'Bosch eBike Connect' - www_ebike-connect_com_ebikeconnect_...jpg
FireShot Pro Screen Capture #085 - 'Bosch eBike Connect' - www_ebike-connect_com_ebikeconnect_...jpg

This is the list of data points available to be displayed:

Distance covered
Bike total distance
User total distance
Cadence current
Cadence average
eShift current gear
Speed current
Driving time
Clock
Consumpt. current
Consumpt. average wHr/mile
Assistance level
Slope
Altitude current
Rider Power current
Calories burned
Heart rate current
Torque current
Training effect
Battery
Range dist./batt.
Speed avg./max.
Remain. dist./time
Elevation gain/loss
Rider Power avg./max.
Heart rate avg./max.
Torque avg./max.

Dallant

@Alaskan: which of the Bosch displays will show rider's cadence during the ride?
Is it possible to replace the Purion with another display? @Dallant is not happy with Purion in his Allant+, I'm trying to help.

@Stephen - Bosch Team: same questions to you.
It’s not that I’m unhappy with the Purion, it’s just that I can’t see any cadence info. I can live without it if changing to another system is pricey/overly complex. After all, I just bought my wife a new Ebike! I’ve always spun about as fast a cadence as I’m comfortable with so knowing exactly what cadence it is really isn’t essential to me.😎👍

fooferdoggie

It’s not that I’m unhappy with the Purion, it’s just that I can’t see any cadence info. I can live without it if changing to another system is pricey/overly complex. After all, I just bought my wife a new Ebike! I’ve always spun about as fast a cadence as I’m comfortable with so knowing exactly what cadence it is really isn’t essential to me.😎👍
the cheapest way is to get a garmin gps and a cadence sensor. you can even get a Garmin watch and connect a cadence sensor too it both are cheaper.