A comparison between the Limited and the 700

Limeybastard

Region
USA
City
Florida Unfortunately.
Yes, although they are only selling the current generation unless you buy a used or returned one. Yes, in all new models of the 700 going back well over a month, the kickstand is mounted toward the rear. I received mine over a month ago, and the kickstand is mounted to the rear. I had posted some pictures of the XR and ST in both colors with the rear mounted kickstands in another thread here a while back.
That damn kick stand , I loosened the hex bolt and panicked about getting that bolt back in to the item inside the stand that it threads to, luckily some scotch tape helped retain the inner part allowing me to line it up and tighten it down again. 😅
Does your revision include the sexy Ride1Up front emblem ? Before they were painted on I think.

GenXrider

That damn kick stand , I loosened the hex bolt and panicked about getting that bolt back in to the item inside the stand that it threads to, luckily some scotch tape helped retain the inner part allowing me to line it up and tighten it down again. 😅
Does your revision include the sexy Ride1Up front emblem ? Before they were painted on I think.
The LMT'D' being sold on the site now says it now has a cadence sensor. Kevin had said that was coming, at least until next year.