Alternative Display and Controller for NCM (DAS-KIT)

AbbyMoffli

Wanting to increase the PAS Max speed on my NCM bike I be quite satisfied with around 30-35kmh it currently 25kmh
The Das-Kit system appears to be complete locked down so I'm considering if Sourcing a alternate KT display and controller that would plug and play with the current hub motor
-There is a Das-Kit Display that allows for adjustment but its quite expensive

Would this be a possibility ? Anyone else done this on a Das-Kit equipped bike?

Decrepidude

Region
Canada
Wanting to increase the PAS Max speed on my NCM bike I be quite satisfied with around 30-35kmh it currently 25kmh
The Das-Kit system appears to be complete locked down so I'm considering if Sourcing a alternate KT display and controller that would plug and play with the current hub motor

I've been looking into this issue, no confirmation but it appears the Das-Kit motor is a rebranded MXUS motor, so theoretically one of their controllers might be unrestricted. I'm not in a financial position to experiment, so it's a pipedream at present.

jokskot

1. Are you still searching and are you in Europe.
2. If so pm me.