POWERFUL. HEAVY DUTY. EFFICIENT.
THE BAFANG M620 MID MOTOR.

With 1000W rated power output and 160Nm of torque, the Bafang M620 Mid Motor is perfectly adapted to the needs of EUNORAU SPECTER S.

Its clean, compact, dynamic design makes the M620 a perfect mid drive for modern eFat or heavy-duty ebikes.

Compatible with our large high-contrast color matrix display DP C18, this combination will take you further, and have you tackling hills and terrain you'd only ever dreamed of!

ElevenAD

is it possible to purchase either of these frames from Eunorau?
1628327066576.png

1628327180888.png

Zachdds

Unless specs are changing, that will not work with a bbshd. You need a bike with a traditional bottom bracket. That bike has the mid mount bracket for an ultra.

ElevenAD

Unless specs are changing, that will not work with a bbshd. You need a bike with a traditional bottom bracket. That bike has the mid mount bracket for an ultra.
Both bikes pictured already have BBSHD motors not m620s.

Zachdds

Really must have changed the foot print or have a lot of space in the opening. My motor has a large round housing sticking out the front.

ElevenAD

Really must have changed the foot print or have a lot of space in the opening. My motor has a large round housing sticking out the front.
same motor its just kind of flipped over so the round housing part that is usually bottom/front is now on top inside the square frame housing.

ElevenAD

Good honest review from Bluemonkey Mike! I really like this bike and only $400 for the second battery is a great price! Brakes could be easilly upgraded if needed!