Biktrix Juggernaut Ultra 1000, Juiced Ripcurrent S, M2s All Terrain Ultra?

AHicks

Region
USA
City
Snow Bird - Summer S.E. Michigan, Winter Gulf Coast North Central Fl.
Guys will generally see how fast their new bike goes once or twice, see what that speed run does to their battery mileage, and the thrill is gone. The ability to go a few extra miles won't change. You'll use that until you get rid of the bike.....

reed scott

Guys will generally see how fast their new bike goes once or twice, see what that speed run does to their battery mileage, and the thrill is gone. The ability to go a few extra miles won't change. You'll use that until you get rid of the bike.....
As usual AHicks you are the voice of experienced reason. 👍

Ebiker33

With the Bafang Ultra 1000 watt mid drive motor, do I need the more powerful with the 52v 17.5 ah or go 48v 21ah and get the extra milage?
1545991790982-png.28450

Maybe this will help you

tomjasz

Well you'll only go a tad faster with the 52v.
I get a few more miles and a mile per hour or 3 more in speed. In my experience, what may be more important is how the battery was constructed. Too many builders are cramming more cells into a case than the case was designed to hold with cell separations.

Dale_Ox

Region
USA
Yes!! Went with the Biktrix Ultra 1000 Pro!! Just took my FIRST ride out with the bike and the back tire come off the rim😏 Not sure why? Anybody know what might of happened?

reed scott

Yes!! Went with the Biktrix Ultra 1000 Pro!! Just took my FIRST ride out with the bike and the back tire come off the rim😏 Not sure why? Anybody know what might of happened?
Insufficient inflation would be my guess. ie a flat.

They don't ship them fully inflated. Did you air up the tires before your ride?