Bionx 48v is it the battery or the G2 ?

Gesso

Region
Europe
Hello all,

I used my E bike this week-end after 8 months of inactivity, battery bionx 48v stayed inside all this time . I charged it overnight green light on, G2 console showed battery full charge, I enjoyed a short ride because after 7 kms the G2 shut down, no more assistance and a blank screen. I pressed the on switch several time but nothing happened except 4 beeps but nothing on the screen. Went back home, checked all the connections, recharged the battery 4 beeps but nothing in the G2 screen . My battery is not new 4 years old . My question is it the battery or a faulty G2 console issue. Thank you for your help.Greetings from Nederlands.

Anand Yethiraj

Region
Canada
Hello all,

I used my E bike this week-end after 8 months of inactivity, battery bionx 48v stayed inside all this time . I charged it overnight green light on, G2 console showed battery full charge, I enjoyed a short ride because after 7 kms the G2 shut down, no more assistance and a blank screen. I pressed the on switch several time but nothing happened except 4 beeps but nothing on the screen. Went back home, checked all the connections, recharged the battery 4 beeps but nothing in the G2 screen . My battery is not new 4 years old . My question is it the battery or a faulty G2 console issue. Thank you for your help.Greetings from Nederlands.
A friend that has a Bionx L has a very similar problem, console shut off without warning, battery is relatively new, and charged. No beeps, however. Did you figure out how to deal with it? Groetjes.

Gesso

Region
Europe
A friend that has a Bionx L has a very similar problem, console shut off without warning, battery is relatively new, and charged. No beeps, however. Did you figure out how to deal with it? Groetjes.
Hello , yes ! 👍after a lot of struggle.
The issue was a disconnected wire on the G2 dockstation I bought a new dock station in Ebay ( you can see the disconnected wire when you unscrew the support.
Groetjes 😊