Blix Aveny - more power, more range, more features... same price

SabrinaBlix

Thanks for the share! Looking forward to getting riders on the updated Aveny step-through and continuing to offer affordable and stylish e-bikes, yet with more power and utility. :)

alloo

I bought one and will start commuting regularly on Friday. We will start hitting the 50s more and more in March. My front basket came in today. Love it! Rode to work twice using level 3 assist. 24 Miles round trip. It used 2/5 of battery power. I've ridden it two more times to work. My speed is slowly increasing as the bike loosens up/Breaks in. Love it. Live in Denver and the weather is becoming more consistently spring like. I wish the bike had the sol tire sizes.

Attachments

Last edited:

SabrinaBlix

I bought one and will start commuting regularly on Friday. We will start hitting the 50s more and more in March. My front basket came in today. Love it! Rode to work twice using level 3 assist. 24 Miles round trip. It used 2/5 of battery power.
I love the all green! I have the cream one.

alloo

I've ridden the bike 300 mile to and from work this spring and really enjoy this bike. Unfortunately, my local bicycle shop is no longer bringing in this brand. I love this bike more than my Raleigh. This bike is smoother, faster and has the rack and lights that I need to commute with. My next Blix bike might be the Sol as I love beach cruisers. I'm really stoked about Blix. I dropped my battery and the case cracked, but like every ebike maker they don't have replacement parts. They did give me the supplier however, I'm not sure what model case. I live in Denver and my 25 mile round trip allows me to take about 3 trips using level 3 assist. My old bike I had to charge every day. This bike I charge about every 2 to 3 days. I am so glad that I decided to get this bike. It's a great value.

I also had trouble with the rear disk being warped. Blix sent me a replacement within 2 days of taking pictures and contacting Customer Service. Thank You Blix!

alloo

I thought that I'd include some videos of my Commute to Work. I used a Akaso EK7000. I hope that you enjoy it. I live in Denver, CO. I love the bike! I ride 3-4 times a week about 12 miles. I also reduce my Assist Level to 2 going to work sometimes. Getting in better shape. Enjoy!

@SabrinaBlix @Pontus Malmberg