Bosch Nyon 2021 factory reset

Hi all

Any one done a factory reset on the new Bosch Nyon display ?, reason asking folks i did one and now it will not connect to the motor , i am able to scroll across all the pages but no up and down speed settings , their is no battery charge symbol showing which again tells me its not connected , tried resetting dual batteries , that never worked, and i do have the latest update installed for the display.

Charged the 2x batteries on the bike , no charging level symbol showed , it will charge the display when bike charging, but not while it is sat on the bike switched on.

No error messages .

Any suggestions ?

Cheers all !

WinterKill

Region
USA
City
East Bethel
I don’t have one so this is just a guess, but does it have anything to do with the nyon lock function?

Hi, double checked that , plus points are all clean , I am thinking it could be a software issue with compatibility 2019 motor vs the new Display ? to be sure i am going to plug it in at my local Bosch dealer next week , one would normally get an error message , but not in my case which makes it the more baffling !

JVBulman

Hi, double checked that , plus points are all clean , I am thinking it could be a software issue with compatibility 2019 motor vs the new Display ? to be sure i am going to plug it in at my local Bosch dealer next week , one would normally get an error message , but not in my case which makes it the more baffling !
Rough. Taking it in to get hooked up the diagnostic sounds like the best plan. Good luck, and do let us know what the issue ended up being!